Click on the code red button above to sign up or log in to CodeRED.
Pennsylvania's Yellow Dot Program was created to assist citizens in the "golden hour" of emergency care following a traffic accident when they may not be able to communicate their needs themselves. Placing a yellow dot in your vehicle's rear window alerts first responders to check your glove compartment for vital information to ensure you receive the medical attention you need. Additional information may be found at: "Yellow Dot Program".
- Susquehanna Township Fire and Rescue Services Standard Operating Guidelines
- Township Fire Companies Links
- Volunteer Firefighter / Public Safety Scholarship Program Information
Tips and Guidelines:
- National Burn Awareness Week Burn Safety Flyer
- After the Fire! Returning to Normal - Information Packet
- Winter Tips to Keep Warm and Be Safe From the Fire Marshal
- Facts About Chimney Fires
- Kitchen Fire Safety Tips