For trash pick up questions or trash exemption requests, please contact Penn Waste at
(717) 767-4456 or toll-free at (866) 575-8720
- Penn Waste Website
- 2020 Penn Waste Trash & Collection Calendar
- Penn Waste Video on Recycling Responsibly
- Penn Waste Video on the proper curbside placement of your recycling carts
- Penn Waste Video on Tanglers
- Recycling List - Know before you throw
- Recycling Naughty List
Penn Waste provides trash collection and recycling for Susquehanna Township. Customers are allowed up to four (4) 32-gallon bags or containers, curbside recycling, and one (1) bulk item per week. Click the links to the left to view guidelines for trash, recycling, and yard waste removal.
NOTE: The Susquehanna Township Municipal Office no longer carries recycling bins, yard waste bins or trash bags (for per bag users). Please contact Penn Waste at 717-767-4456 to request these products. If Penn Waste does not have any bins available, you may go to your local home improvement store and purchase a container. You can pick up a recycling sticker at the Township Muncipal Office that may be placed on the side of the purchased container to identify it as a recycle or yard waste bin that is ready for pick up.