The Susquehanna Township Municipal Office is temporarily CLOSED to the public until April 30, 2020 in order to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. We will re-open on Monday, April 13th.
- Sewer payments: Payments can be dropped off in the dropbox, or paid online at www.susquehannatwp.com through credit card.
- Tax payments: Payments need to be mailed directly to the appropriate tax office. The township is not responsible for tax payments that are placed in the dropbox. They will be mailed back to the taxpayer.
- Permits: Permit applications are available online. Plans can be dropped off in the vestibule in the box below the table. If you were contacted to pick up a permit, checks should be placed in an envelope and in the dropbox. Permits will be either mailed or you will be contacted regarding pickup.
- Recreation: Various forms are available online. The March 23 & 24 AARP class has been canceled. Park reservations are still being accepted.
Anything placed in the dropbox should be in an envelope and include name, address, account number, and any other information to ensure any payments are properly credited.
Additional forms, envelopes & pens are available in the vestibule.
Please call the Township Office for any other questions or concerns.
- Main Number 717-545-4751
- Police Non-Emergency 717-558-6900
- Sewer 717-545-0116
- Police Office 717-652-8265
- Parks & Recreation 717-909-9228
- Building Permits 717-909-9226
- Manager 717-901-9222
- Planning & Zoning 717-909-9225
- Public Works 717-233-7143
The following is a link to an informational page from Dauphin County's website providing some general information on COVID-19 and other resulting closures and emergency measures being taken:
We appreciate your cooperation during this time and please stay safe!