The Communications Committee, under the direction of Commissioners Tom Pyne & Mike Schubert, began meeting in the fall of 2016 to develop a new website for the Township. The Committee wanted to make the site more user-friendly and allow the capabilty to be viewed on mobile devices. The last time the website was redone was the fall of 2013.
As you browse the new site, you will notice some new features:
- "Citizen Action Center." This area is designed to help you find things quickly in the areas most commonly used.
- Interactive calendar: As you hover on a date, notice the time and location of the event will appear.
- RED ALERT banner- currently being displayed. This will be used for important information and announcements as well as emergency alerts!
- "Find it Fast" button. This gives you a comprehensive, quick look at information you may be seeking.
- Don't forget the Search Button at the top if you're still not finding what you're looking for!
- You can always go "home" by clicking on the Susquehanna Township official seal in the top left corner!