With cases of coronavirus continuing to increase, and no treatment or vaccine yet available for this novel virus, Susquehanna Township consolidated factual information to help our residents and businesses get through this pandemic. Susquehanna Township is monitoring updates from the CDC and the Governor's office, and following best practices. We encourage all citizens to follow best practices for minimizing exposure to coronavirus. Such procedures include frequent hand washing, using antibacterial sanitization, regular cleaning of common surfaces, avoiding unnecessary travel, practicing social distancing, and keeping a safe distance from anyone who presents with symptoms of respiratory illness.
- The municipal office and police department are closed to walk-in service.
- All fields, courts, playgrounds, and pavilions at the parks are closed.
- Indian Wheels service has been suspended.
- Earned Income Tax deadline has been extended to July 15, 2020, in coordination with Federal and State deadlines.
- Penn Waste has made changes to its pick-up program.
Additional information on small business loan programs can be downloaded below. Check out the Harrisburg Regional Chamber of Commerce for more information.
|Small Business Paycheck Protection Program Overview||412.42 KB|
|Paycheck Protection Program Fact Sheet||223.27 KB|
|Paycheck Protection Program Application||519.56 KB|
|Pennsylvania Economic Injury Disaster Loan||90.25 KB|