Stop by the Recreation Department for a free reflective Trick or Treat bag!
Tips for a fun and safe Halloween:
- Never eat unwrapped candy, opened candy, or fruit given to you
- Wait to eat your candy until you get home - have an adult check through it.
- Walk or ride with an adult or in a group - NEVER ALONE
- Use reflective tape to make yourself more visible
- Carry a white or reflective bag
- Walk on the sidewalk and cross only at an intersection or crosswalk
- Only stop by houses that have their entrance light on.