Susquehanna Township Police Department
1900 Linglestown Road, Harrisburg, PA 17110
Welcome to the Susquehanna Township Police Department Online Reporting System.
Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Susquehanna Township limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on Interstate 81?
- You do not have the complete serial number of the missing item?
- There is no potential evidence to be recovered or processed?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of the questions please contact our office at (717) 652-8265, or (717) 558-6900.
Upon completion of this process you:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" showing that your report is complete.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you will be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Susquehanna Township Police Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- Traffic Safety
- Criminal Mischief
- Abandoned Auto
- General Information
- Lost Property